- Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities. Lens Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities.
- Hard Coating, Tinting, Polarized, UV Absorbing and Impact Resistance layers deliver outstanding protection from glare, impact and harmful UV rays.
- PC,w/6c cat.3 Smoke UV100% Protection/CE with ATOM Polarized system lens .
- HYDROPHOBIC, OLEOPHOBIC coating- water repellent.
- Grand vision with 8 base curve radius. Huge visual area.
- Scratch resistant coating.
Eyes and Face Protection
- Standards: CE EN ISO 12312-1:2013 USA ANSI Z80.3. and ANSI Z87.1-2003 AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Hydrophilic Rubber Grips on the nosepad to ensure a secure fit, even when wet.
- Shock absortion rubber all around the frame.
- Grimalid TR90 Lightweight material for flexibility and flotation.
- Additional Yellow Foam tube floater.
- Standard configuration secured by adjustable elastic in the temples. Suggested for any type of sport activity.
- Structure designed to allow constant ventilation that helps to evacuate steam against fogging.
- Air vents between lens and frame.
- The lens is rippel treated to help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and to makes water pearl off.
EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.