The kite comes from the staff kitepool and was flown by our kite-loving colleagues mainly on the North Sea and Baltic Sea.
This kite is used. It loses air and has three micro-holes in the cloth, the cloth is also somewhat worn due to age. It can be inspected and collected from our office in Hamburg.
Manufacturer description by Core Kiteboarding:
- ULTRA LIGHT FRAME: The power of the section lies in its lightness.
- SURF PROFILE: Outstanding balance in drift and gigantic turning pleasure in turns.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Ultra stiff strut structure thanks to unique fabric structure.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Triple tear protection, high durability and optimum UV protection.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: Clean, precise and predictable turning behaviour.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: Converts control commands ultra-directly - ideal for hard turns.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Extremely dynamic flight characteristics, turns super-agile without flaring.
- CORE INTELLIGENT TRIM (CIT): Effortlessly adjusts bar forces and responsiveness to suit you.
- INSTANT AUTO RELAUNCH: Lightning-fast, reliable waterstart.
- SPEED VALVE: Effortless inflation and deflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Lightning-fast inflation via a central valve.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Optimally adapted to the Sensor Pro
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.